The Brodick Bunkhouse offers basic and budget priced accommodation right in the heart of Brodick village on the Isle of Arran. We are friendly and flexible, the information found on our website provides a framework and reference point for your visit to the Brodick Bunkhouse.
The Bunkhouse is located less than a 5 minute walk from the arrival ferry port in the Isle of Arran. Opened in January 2016, the bunkhouse is accessible, comfortable and welcoming – and provides a brilliant base from which to explore the Isle of Arran. When booking we ask for payment up front on our secure booking system. You will then receive an e-mail confirmation, along with access codes and details for your visit.
• We accept a maximum of six people per online booking.
• Any groups larger than this should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Individuals whose sole purpose is to get drunk are politely asked to seek alternative accommodation.
• No alcohol is to be consumed within the building.
• We operate An ‘honesty kitchen’ - please treat this with respect.
• You may not take non resident guests into the bunkhouse.
• You must be over the age 18 to stay (A valid photographic I.D - passport or driving license - must be shown by all members of your party)
• We will not tolerate anti social behavior. Any anti social behaviour may result in you being asked to leave the property without a refund.
• We cannot be responsible for guests belongings.
• You cannot alter your booking once you have arrived.
• We cannot be responsible for third party bookings.
• We will do our best to fulfil special requests but these cannot be guaranteed.
• Please treat the premises with respect.
• The Brodick Bunkhouse is fully cleaned prior to your arrival.
• For safety reasons and the comfort of other guests, we have adopted a no-smoking policy in the properties.
• We are unable to accommodate pets in the bunkhouse.
• We request guests respect the property; it’s fixtures, fittings and contents. Any breakages, damages or stains must be reported as soon as possible. Additional charges may be made for extra cleaning should the property require it.
• We cannot under any circumstances accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the possessions of guests, their cars, including contents, or for any personal injury.